Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat

+2
Zero
LOTUK
6 posters

:: Public Forum :: News

Go down

Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat Empty Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat

Post by LOTUK Tue 17 Nov 2009, 8:57 am

The proof is in this pudding... warm, red, globulous pudding

LOTUK
LOTUK

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat

Post by LOTUK Wed 18 Nov 2009, 4:06 am

For those of you who are stuck with the gimped version of L4D2 or have the uncensored version and want to play with the censored people including all the gore and uncommon common, pay attention:

You may see us playing a game called "Left 4 dead Dedicated server". This is actually the modified L4D2 game made to enable gore.

Step 1.
What you need to do is modify the following files from 5x0 (whatever is in there) and change it to 510:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\steam_appid.txt
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\steam.inf

Step 2.
Run L4D2 from the exe in the left 4 dead 2 folder (not through steam)

Step 3.
In the console, type:
connect 202.147.131.222:27654
(Our new Uber server I have secured)

Step 4.
Be scarred for live as intestines fall out, brains scatter and gaping slash wounds you can actually see through from the samarai sword! And shoot those authority figures like they're Michael Atkinson reincarnates!

So if you see any of us playing Left 4 Dead dedicated server, make the changes and join us! I might get the server running a normal server too later.
LOTUK
LOTUK

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat

Post by Zero Wed 18 Nov 2009, 8:07 am

What you need to do is modify the following files from 5x0 (whatever is in there) and change it to 510:

modify in what way?

cause i dont want servers to think im changing game files and ban me... :/
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUK Wed 18 Nov 2009, 8:23 am

You would need to change it back to play normally Sad

Or get the others to get the real version so we can all play unmodified
LOTUK
LOTUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Wed 18 Nov 2009, 10:01 am

Or have a NZ/US person gift it to you.
Shadz
Shadz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesker Wed 18 Nov 2009, 12:56 pm

Zero, you're like a paranoid little worm-ewok creature. Chill dude, you won't be banned.

I though, have come to the realization that Micheal Atkinson was right. After playing L4D2 uncensored I have become so desensitized to violence that I, shamelessly and in cold blood, took the life of a fly today. The fly just made me soo angry (also related to violent games) and I took to it with "Home brand" bug spray. I watched him suffer and die slowly to the cheap Chinese manufactured chemicals, and I enjoyed it.

Twisted Evil
Wesker
Wesker
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Wed 18 Nov 2009, 10:49 pm

Michael Atkinson was right. Your a monster!
Shadz
Shadz

Back to top Go down

Post by LOTUK Wed 18 Nov 2009, 11:25 pm

Fly's are misrepresented in games as PESTS and BUGS indicative of uncleanliness and all things bad! Games that portray the poor misunderstood creatures in such a derogatory way should NOT be available for ages 5+

Join with me brothers as we get these disgraces for games RC'd!

Left 4 Dead 2 is released!!! AND my purchase method works a treat 200px-Humpfly
LOTUK
LOTUK

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterPotamus Thu 19 Nov 2009, 12:00 am

Flies are the work of the devil - like zombies, evil clowns, undead riot cops and hillbillies from the south.

I say this game should be made part of the grade 6 curriculum Australia wide.

I think I will start a political party positioned squarely against Family First.

I'll call it the NMNS - No More Nanny States party.

Who is with me?
PeterPotamus
PeterPotamus
Admin/God
Admin/God

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesker Thu 19 Nov 2009, 1:42 am

Pete, I think this is for you. You have the skills and wisdom required to take this motherfucker down.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,28348,26370722-5014239,00.html

He has issued the challenge.
Wesker
Wesker
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mrbonsaikitten Thu 19 Nov 2009, 8:55 am

someone has already taken the challenge

http://www.gamers4croydon.org/

best of luck i say, if i was in Croydon i would vote for him
mrbonsaikitten
mrbonsaikitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri 20 Nov 2009, 11:56 am

Stuff em all pete :p

Im in!
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down