Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOTUK IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS!

4 posters

:: Public Forum :: News

Go down

LOTUK IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS! Empty LOTUK IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS!

Post by LOTUK Mon 07 Sep 2009, 6:14 pm

<Actual footage of forthcoming ass kicking>

That's right. Like the ever informative title subtly hints at. I am back from holidays with a 3 week hangover and little to no sleep. So I am in recovery for the next few days (mainly because I was welcomed with many drinks by family last night, and I just got home from more farewell drinks with others from the tour... and have another big night out tomorrow night for more farewell drinks! All while working at 8am in the morning... sigh...)

But as of Thursday onwards I should be free for practice and tourny's again! Yay! (though a few more catch ups are likely over the next week or so)

And now that that's out, I need to go get a couple of hours sleep before work :S Oh the horror!!!

Good to be back and look forward to working with our gaming community to put it on the map!
LOTUK
LOTUK

Back to top Go down

LOTUK IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS! Empty Re: LOTUK IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS!

Post by Wesker Tue 08 Sep 2009, 3:22 am

I <3 2 inter-joined beavers.....
Wesker
Wesker
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

LOTUK IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS! Empty Re: LOTUK IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS!

Post by PeterPotamus Tue 08 Sep 2009, 6:25 am

Welcome back - I know Wesker seemed to be missing you terribly
PeterPotamus
PeterPotamus
Admin/God
Admin/God

Back to top Go down

Post by mrbonsaikitten Tue 08 Sep 2009, 2:31 pm

wb tuk tuk
mrbonsaikitten
mrbonsaikitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down